Thursday, 8 October 2015

Mind over Matter equals Magic and Miracles ?

Thursday, 8 October 2015
Today, I  finally caved and watched a self - help documentary. After hearing me complain my cousin A , recommended I Google "The Secret : Laws of Attraction" and watch it . As many of you know, I am currently going through an employment slump or what I now affectionately term my "sabbatical from study". I thought why not, what have I to lose and one and a half hours later, I walked away with the message that:

 thoughts become things


Your mind and your thoughts are a powerful tool when working towards achieving a goal. When you are passionate about a subject, you attract  positive things into your life. Similarly, if you think negative things it sends out a negative signal and you attract negative events. It has been proven that positive thoughts are a lot more powerful than a negative thoughts. 

Some of the quotes that stood out to me the most were:

  • "Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming"
  • "What you think, what you feel and what manifest is always a match."
  • "You create your own universe as you go along" - Winston Churchill
  • "The how will show up in the belief and commitment in the what"
  • "The power within you is greater than the power in the world"
They went on to offer a  3 step solution :
  1. Ask for something
  2. The universe will answer
  3. You should take action to receive
I learnt that if you generate the feeling of having  it now, it will literally help you have it now. The universe likes speed in regards to your response to a situation and that life is like driving at night with the high beam on. One has to shift their vantage point from the negative to the positive to gain control.

Start by first, making a list of things you are grateful for.

What am I grateful for ?

  • I am grateful for my family and friends who have supported me through this journey
  • I am grateful to be able to have healthy furkids in my life who provide entertainment on a daily basis with their antics
  • I am grateful that I have roof over my head and have a place to call home
  • I am grateful for the technology that I have access too
  • I am grateful for the places that I get to explore with Nikodemus
  • I am grateful for N
Secondly, visualise your feelings when you materialize this goal. If you go there in mind you go there in body. Must do this on a regular basis every morning.

Thirdlycreate a vision board like your own personal " catalogue of the Universe" to help you visualize already having it this will allow the universe to manifest what you wantThis needs its own post.

Fourth,when you have an inspired thought, trust it and act on it.That is how this blog started.

Things to remember
  1. Use PRO instead of ANTI
  2. It is okay to notice the negative but know to take attention away from negative.Focus on the positive.
  3. I am not is not good 
  4. Study wise people (stay tuned for regular blog posts on this)


Till next time :)
Keep your head up. Keep your faith.

The Contemporary Dragon Slayer © 2014